Alford After Death Communications

After Death Communications

Special Relationships

This short book includes records of automatic writing being communicated by individuals who have been deceased. This spirit-communication is designed to give those who grieve, a brighter outlook on death and separation, gradually drawing away from natural sorrow. This particular part of the book includes several accounts of how the deceased have communicated to loved ones in order to bridge the gap of separation. The one I find most touching were the messages sent by a son to his mother who had been killed in the war. The first set of messages that were sent expressed how Gilbert, the son, had been with his mother all-day and will always be near, that he was alive, that he was in a happy place, and that he will always be with her and his father. The second message again stated that he is with her all-day, that he has saw her grieving and he understands, that he has not left her, that he is very happy, that he hopes to bring her comfort, that he is not dead in the sense of the word, and that he loves her just the same. Adding to when he mentioned that he is not dead, he said that death doesn’t exist. We are only out of the fleshly body, but the new body is more beautiful, easier to move around, and alive to all of the life of the whole universe. The third, and last message mentioned in this short book, said that he would never leave her, he is still alive, he is happy in exception to the sorrow that his mother feels, that he will be able to make her certain that she feels him near very soon, and that he loves her now more than ever; death cannot touch their love.

Erroneous, Confused, and Irrelevant Matter

Being the scriber of the spirit-communication can inevitably cause some problems. The author writes the messages exactly as he receives them, but everything is not always clear. There are messages where they do not leave any confusion, while there are others that leave a considerable amount of guessing. There are cases where the connecting link in the messages are unknown. In others, the information relayed via the messages aren’t always factual. Assertions about death and/or recovery have been invalid as well. Lastly, there can be a great deal of illegible words or sentence fragments. In one instance, the deceased wrote the author in French, possibly assuming that the author’s French-given name guaranteed his knowledge and comprehension of the French language, however, it did not. One reason why there may be various errors during the communication is because the individual has been deceased for quite some time. Also, if the author has had a long sessions and is quite tired, this may have effects on how comprehensive the messages are.

Self-Interpretation

I drew interest in these accounts from the short book because although I have not had or felt any contact with deceased loved ones, I have wondered about the messages they would send. I know individuals often express how they feel that their deceased loved one is with them, they are comforting them, and they feel their love. While I believe that these feelings are true, I have always wondered how the communication was expressed on the other end. Additionally, while I have never heard of spirit-communication through message writing I am skeptical of the factuality and sufficiency of this. If the connection of communication and be easily triggered by the fatigue of the scriber, there can assuredly be other ways that the messages can be affected by the scriber. Nevertheless, I do find the goal of this communication commendable to help individuals cope with deaths of loved ones a little easier.